To ensure we all get along!
We have invested a huge amount of effort into creating a holiday haven for our guests
and hope you are able to enjoy a wonderful stay with us in Finkenberg!
We kindly ask you to observe the following house rules.
We will charge for any damages that occur resulting from non-compliance with these regulations.
- Please let us know imediately if you require any help. We are also happy to answer any questions you may have or help with information!
- We kindly ask you not to walk on the floors in the apartments while wearing ski boots.
- Please dry your ski equipment at the facilities provided (ski room on the ground floor).
- Guests are welcome to use all amenities provided in the apartments. Please handle these things with care and report any damages immediately. Guests are liable for all damages and impairments on the rented rooms or amenities, as far as these exceed regular wear and tear.
- The landlord is entitled to enter the apartment if necessary.
- The landlord is not liable for the tenant's valuables.
- The apartment key may not be passed on to third parties.
- If you lose your key, we charge € 100,- for a replacement.
- The number of persons staying in the apartment may not exceed the number stated in your booking confirmation. We reserve the right to increase the apartment price in case of non-compliance.
- If you need fresh towels, please put the dirty ones in the laundry basket provided and place it outside the apartment door in the hall.
Please only put dishes back into the cupboards after they have been washed thoroughly. The same applies to culterly, pots, pans and any appliances you may have used.
Please separate your rubbish and place it in the containers provided.
Do not pour any waste, food leftovers, harmful liquids or the like into the sink, shower or toilet.
Quiet hours policy
For the benefit of all our guests (and neighbours), we kindly ask you keep noise to a minimum and observe our quiet hours, which begin at 22.00 and end at 07.00 hrs.
For those of you who smoke
Smoking inside the house is prohibited. Please smoke only on your balcony or outside in the garden. Ashtrays are provided.
Arrival / Departure
Your apartment is available from 15.00 hrs on arrival day. (Please let us know your approximate arrival time).
We kiondly ask you to vacate your apartment by no later than 10.00 hrs on departure day. Please leave the key in the lock!
We will do our very best to ensure you have an enjoyable and relaxing stay!
Mike & Kate Seiringer